If your company is like other insurance firms, you are probably evaluating your current outplacement offerings.
We know. Outplacement is not the sexy part of HR. But it is an extremely important part of offboarding when it comes to driving the employer of choice and culture initiatives of your organization.
Similar to insurance firms, we help people get through tough transitions. For us, it's all about helping participants move forward after a layoff or RIF by providing them the best tools they need to land their next dream job, faster.
And that isn’t just good for your bottom line, but for your employer brand, too.
Better service for you, faster transitions for your people.
Careerminds has shaken up the outplacement industry through our innovative delivery model, useful product features, stellar client service, and cost effectiveness.
1. We're The Only Provider With Standard Until Placement Support
Our philosophy is to provide unlimited coaching until landing, and services for life.
Our outplacement programs provide support to your laid off employees for the entire length of their job search. Regardless of the level of their program, or the amount of time it takes for them to find a new position.
What does this mean for you?
Well, it's 2020, and the job market has changed (and continues to every day). It might take a person with a very niche skill set much longer to find a job than a person with a more standardized skill set, such as an accountant. Also, the gig economy has decreased the amount of full time work available on the job market.
Until Placement allows us to help employees of all levels, tenures, roles, and skill sets land their dream job. We believe that outplacement should help every worker, which is why we pride ourselves on never giving up on them - not matter their needs or job requirements.
And guess what? We allow your laid off employees to have access to our learning management system for their entire life. So, if they're ever in the need for career transition support in the future, they can come back and use our platforms when they need to.
2. Our Product Is Amazing
A lot of outplacement providers talk the talk, but they don’t actually walk the walk. We all loved our old BlackBerry (BBM! Brickbreaker!), but would you still use one in 2020? Probably not.
Just like BlackBerry didn't adapt to a more digital and connected marketplace, neither have traditional outplacement providers. You don't have to put up with program term limits, that can leave your employees stranded, especially now, and zero transparency and accountability from your vendor. It is costing you money and brand marketshare.
1985 just called, they want their outplacement program back! It's time to upgrade.
Our groundbreaking outplacement technology platform has amazing features that your laid off employees will love, and actually use, that are designed to go hand-in-hand with the unlimited one-on-one coaching
To name a few:
- A dedicated 1:1 career coach that is available 18/7 (early mornings, nights and weekends!)
- Certified writers who will keyword optimize resumes and LinkedIn profiles that can help a participant beat Applicant Tracking Software (which can filter resumes before they are even read by a human)
- PerfectMatch Technology that matches participants to jobs and then provides them keywords that help them better customize and optimize their resume to fit what the potential employer is specifically looking for
- Private Social Network: We have a private social media network (think of a Facebook or a Twitter) that participants can use to connect with fellow job seekers, career coaches, alumni, recruiters, and more
- Personal Branding and Training: We offer DISC assessments, interview prep, and networking training, which helps participants get their foot in the door and land their dream job
- A hybrid delivery model that provides both virtual and face-to-face options, allowing us to work with anyone, anywhere and on their terms
Download our product FAQs for more information.
3. When Compared to Other Providers, We Outscore Every Time
We're serious about transparency and integrity, and you'll be able to see the proof in our onDemand reports portal, 24/7.
Here are some facts:
- 99% participant satisfaction rate
- 84% engagement rate
- Average landing time of 10 weeks
Want to see how else we stack up? Download our comparison sheet for more information.
4. Cost Isn’t Everything, But It's Still Important
Have you ever replaced one of your monthly household bills with an alternative that is higher quality, and more cost effective?
I just did that with my security system, and it felt amazing to have more money in my pocket every month and feel even safer than I did before.
Now, imagine that feeling times thousands and thousands of dollars. Because our programs cost 30%-70% less than traditional providers without sacrificing quality, your executive team will be glowing! Talk about fuel for your next promotion😉
Download our pricing guide for more information.
5. Your Success Is Our Success
We don’t just want to be your outplacement provider. We want to be your partner in all aspects of your HR strategy.
Our client success team is the best in the business (and we aren’t just saying that). You’ll be blown away by their responsiveness, and the support they provide throughout your entire event and beyond.
You won’t just have a facilitator who registers your laid off employees, but a strategic consultant who can help you make tough layoff prep decisions, and provide training to your managers on how to break the news to impacted employees and survivors.
We also pride ourselves on our transparency, allowing you to view reports on participant progress 24/7 so that you can see how the process is going every step of the way.
We're your strategic partner, not a simple one-and-done provider.
Take The Next Steps: Become an HR Hero
Are you ready to transform your company’s HR strategy?