Looking for the perfect outplacement provider in the Portland, Oregon area? We have you covered.
Careerminds' Portland, Oregon Outplacement Services
111 S.W. Fifth Avenue, Suite 3150, Portland, Oregon, 97204
When it comes to outplacement services, specifically those based in the Portland area, traditional providers are easy to find. However, many of the techniques employed by these providers are outdated and do not adhere to what the modern day job seeker needs.
Make sure to download the pricing information for our outplacement programs with the button below:
But what does that mean? What should you look for? What is a new, modernized approach to outplacement that will get your outbound employees back to work faster, saving your company’s reputation and protecting you from lawsuits?
To help with this, here is a quick rundown of what your provider needs to offer to ensure that you are getting the best deal and the best service possible.
Finding Outplacement Services in Portland: What to Look For
No Retainer Fees: These can add up because they cost you money even when you don’t use the service.
- Next-Gen Platforms: The outplacement provider should use all of the technology currently available to get your staff members back to work in a new, exciting role.
- Support - Anywhere, Anytime: Outplacement is now a digital, online process that should be flexible enough to support the client whenever and wherever they need it.
- Goodbye, Brick and Mortar: In-person support has its place. However, it shouldn’t be mandatory for your staff member to drive in to a brick and mortar location to meet with a coach. That can be done online, which is where the job search lives.
- Until-Placement Support: Instead of using term limits, outplacement is a process that needs time to work. Your outplacement service in Portland shouldn’t kick people off of the program if they take a bit longer to find a job.
- Expert Coaching: While outplacement and the job hunt are digitally-driven, outplacement coaches are still the best way for workers to find new jobs. These experts work closely with job seekers to ensure that the process is tailored to their needs.
These are some of the most important things to look for when shopping for a great outplacement provider in Portland.
Now, how do you go about finding out if the provider is actually the right one? Let’s find out.
Searching for Outplacement Providers in Portland
Finding the right outplacement provider for your organization can be tricky. After all, there are a ton of traditional providers out there that do a lot of things that we just said they shouldn’t.
So, to find the right outplacement provider, you should search the company’s website, read their blogs, and look up reviews. This is obvious when it comes to buying any service, though, which is why it’s vital to schedule a demo with the outplacement provider to actually see what they offer.
While there are tons of great things to read online, at the end of the day you will still need to talk to human being if you are seriously considering outplacement because everyone’s situation is different and requires a special treatment. By seeing a demo, you can gauge the expertise of the presenter and get in touch with their coaches to make sure it’s the right fit.
Want to see a demo of our service? Schedule one here: